Application cutoff for November (6th-26th) Class is July 23.
Goals of the FitOps Foundation are
For military personnel and veterans to (1) train fitness industry leaders to use physical activity to enhance addiction recovery and pave the way for lasting sobriety, (2) expand career options through an elite level of personal training certification, and (3) provide 100% job placement for those who successful complete the program.
- Train leaders for future FitOps classes
- Earn NASM-CPT certification
- CPR/AED certified
- Experience training people with a variety of abilities and goals
- Active list of personal training and lifestyle coaching clients
- Clear vision for a healthy and successful future
- Network of veterans who are fitness professionals
- Variety of later career options
- Community of support and accountability
- Guaranteed job offer upon successful completion of the FitOps program